Comcast New England dropped for 5-15 min? Anyone

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Wed Feb 11 14:12:13 UTC 2015

Since, we reduced ourselves to the level of troubleshooting consumer home
access on a cable network. I can let you know that this happens to me at
home, in silicon valley area of California routinely several times a week.
In fact, so much that I have ATT, Comcast and Verizon hot spot for the
rare event it happens to the first two at the same time. I simply flip
between access points. The only thing I found worth the time it to test
from home is to the destination points where our network has sessions with
ATT, Comcast, etc.. With more than one consumer provider at here at home,
it have happens often enough and it becomes clear that it's rarely worth
the effort to troubleshoot from a consumer end point, unless of course if
you work for them.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO