UVerse question

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sun Feb 8 23:52:39 UTC 2015

The second half is easy.  Do it your self.  Turn the 2wire router into a
transparent device and put your own router in doing the PPPoE for you.
pfSense and M0n0wall support IPv6.

I am in AT&T territory, but don't use them for Internet.(I use the local
cable company). But I know that several of my customers do have IPv6
connectivity already both on DSL and uVerse here in the Chicago Suburan
area.

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.