Low cost WDM gear

Rodrigo 1telecom rodrigo at 1telecom.com.br
Sat Feb 7 20:24:43 UTC 2015

What others vendors do you using? Here in Brazil only PADTEC have this passive solution... Some days ago Digitel contact me to show your multiplex solution... Is a active solution...
We import this from fiberstore, but i don't know others vendors to buy 10G sfp+ cwdm and this mux/demux...

Enviado via iPhone 
Grupo Connectoway