mpls over microwave

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Fri Feb 6 19:25:41 UTC 2015

From: "Naslund, Steve" <SNaslund at medline.com>

I would try to recommend finding a microwave guy
that knows IP.  Quite a lot of them do now since
most of their installs are IP traffic backhaul.

There is no choice in this situation.  I get what
I get and make it work.  And, it is hard to find
technical folks *way* out in the country on a dot
in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. :-)

scott