mpls over microwave

Spyros Kakaroukas skakaroukas at rolaware.com
Fri Feb 6 11:45:48 UTC 2015

Hey,

We run few mpls links ( 7600s/3600s on the mpls side mostly ) over Ceragon wireless gear. Nothing too fancy, I just treat them as switches ( or even just "cables" for some boxes,  not doing mac learning at all ). No issues whatsoever on the networking side.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros