Indiana Dark Fiber

David Schmid dschmid at tlsn.net
Sun Feb 1 03:25:23 UTC 2015

Mike, IFN is a rural service provider in Indiana that may have dark fiber
or optical wave service where you need it.  They are a member of a larger
coop, Indatel Group. IG has a national fiber presence comprised of state
to state telecom coops.
http://ifncom.co/network/state-fiber-map/

http://www.indatel.com/index.html

David Schmid