Broadband Router Comparisons

Daniel C. Eckert dan at drakontas.org
Thu Dec 24 03:42:41 UTC 2015

For a place to find reviews about specific models, I'd just point them to
the product pages on Amazon and emphasize the ratings and narrative
descriptions.  Maybe not the most "scientific" method, but as long as the
reviews posted align with your observations/assessment of a particular
model, you've got a starting point there.  Maybe compile a list of direct
links for models you often see customers trying, so your CSRs can
copy/paste them without research.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a repository like you're describing with
your request, though.

Dan