interconnection costs (off list)

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Tue Dec 22 19:28:13 UTC 2015

Salam Reza,

You are asking an interesting set of questions, it might be easier to answer the over a phone call conversation (at least fro our perspective, being a small ISP/NSP ). I can write to you a lengthy reply, but am not sure if I will be able to convey to you the information properly.

The way you have posed the question, indicates to me that you are taking a particular view of a 'network', which is not the same view I hold. I am not sure if your view is more prevalent or our view as a service provider.

Regardless I think it would make for an interesting conversation. Feel free to call me at your convenience.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net