Nat

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Dec 19 16:41:58 UTC 2015

"A single /64 has never been enough and it is time to grind that
myth into the ground. ISP's that say a single /64 is enough are
clueless."

LLLLOOOOOOLLLLL

A 100 gallon fuel tank is fine for most forms of transportation most people think of. For some reason we built IPv6 like a fighter jet requiring everyone have 10,000 gallon fuel tanks... for what purpose remains to be seen, if ever.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com