IPv4 subnets for lease?

Nick Ellermann nellermann at broadaspect.com
Fri Dec 18 02:31:19 UTC 2015

We have customers asking to lease IP space for BGP transit with us and other peers. But they are struggling to get at a minimum even a Class C, even though they have their own ASN. We don't have large amounts of free IPv4 space to lease out to a single customer in most cases anymore. Hope to at least introduce these customers to some contacts that may be able to help.
Do we know of any reputable sources that are leasing or selling IPv4 subnets as small as a /24 to satisfy their diversity needs? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann - CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann at broadaspect.com<mailto:nellermann at broadaspect.com>
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443