Nat

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Fri Dec 18 00:46:13 UTC 2015

In message <[email protected]>, "Chuck Church" writes:
> [...]

I have a single CPE router and 3 /64's in use.  One for each of the
wireless SSID's and one for the wired network.  This is the default
for homenet devices.  A single /64 means you have to bridge all the
traffic.

A single /64 has never been enough and it is time to grind that
myth into the ground.  ISP's that say a single /64 is enough are
clueless.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC