Nat

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Dec 17 00:57:29 UTC 2015

While we will get us there eventually it will be at the considerably more expensive
for everyone involved.  There is also a distinct lack of a working free market in most
of the world.  There isn't one in Australia.  From what I read there isn't one in most
of the developed nations in the world including the US.

Mark