Opinions on Cologix data centers?

Oliver O'Boyle oliver.oboyle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 21:12:48 UTC 2015

I used/inherited them in Montreal after they bought out a series of colos.
The corporate management team is good and I would work with them again.
They saw themselves as partners and not just a vendor. The local DC
manager/team was honest and easy to work with and they were very
knowledgeable.

The quality of the facility and success of your projects depends in great
deal on what they bought and what stage they are at in upgrading it. In my
case, the original DC had some design issues they were battling with
related to the previous owner + unplanned growth that forced some poor
decisions. Cologix did, however, redesign everything and make some major
investments in the facility. We saw improvements come out every few months.

Oliver

--
:o@>