AOL emails bouncing back certain domains

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Fri Dec 11 21:54:13 UTC 2015

Aaron, I reported an issue here almost a month ago (521 5.2.1 : AOL will
not accept delivery of this message). AOL support did, eventually,
acknowledge an issue and the failed deliveries did, eventually, clear up
for us. AOL support never stated what the issue was nor did they provide
any explanation. The responses that we received, much like the response
you received, did not give me the impression that their support staff
was provided any information to pass along.

The only advice I can offer is to take care of your own stuff and keep
following up with AOL occasionally regarding their issues. There's not
much you can do, as a non AOL customer, to resolve their issue. We did
have some AOL customers reach out to AOL and it seems as though they
also had trouble getting any reasonable level of support.

--Blake