IEEE OUI regauth (search ?) site

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Wed Dec 9 15:32:30 UTC 2015

They’ve made some changes recently - I had a perl script that would do the lookup and scrape live - it was great.  It broke a week or so ago.

This seems to be the page to search for OUI:

https://regauth.standards.ieee.org/standards-ra-web/pub/view.html <https://regauth.standards.ieee.org/standards-ra-web/pub/view.html>

I’ve tried 4 Browsers across 2 OS’s - and that page pops up a “Loading” sub window - flashes and reloads (loop).

Anyone have any insight on how one can look up an OUI (yes I know about oui.txt, but I’m asking about a live query site).

Thanks in advance.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: