Modem as a service?

James Laszko jamesl at mythostech.com
Sun Dec 6 19:19:43 UTC 2015

It looks like WarVOX has been rolled into Metasploit….  I guess using SIP trunking could accomplish the same thing – we don’t need to actually connect to the OOB modem on the other side, we just need a NO ANSWER/ANSWER kind of response.  I will investigate SIP software to accomplish this, unless someone has quick pointers?  ☺

Thank you,

James