IPv6 Cogent vs Hurricane Electric

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:03:37 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Jeff Walter <jwalter at weebly.com> wrote:
> That cake will haunt NANOG until the end of time.
>
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Alarig Le Lay <alarig at swordarmor.fr> wrote:
>
>> On Tue Dec  1 14:39:14 2015, Andrew Kirch wrote:
>> > Might I suggest cake pleas?
>>
>> You mean
>>
>> http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Hurricane-Cake.jpg
>> ?

i mean

"Different companies have different personalities, and the vast
majority work through their relationships fine in the interest of the
public and the industry.  But there are always a few companies that
like to act out on the public stage to achieve their business
objectives."

                  --Mike Leber, 6/29/15 Telecom Ramblings

along with the bad spelling, we have short memories.  peering is about
mutual benefits. when benefits aren't there peering doesn't happen.
going to nanog and yelling about peering by saying that you're a
victim isn't a mutual benefit last i checked. their lack of peering
doesn't demand another moment of our attention. choose wisely.

Drive slow,
Paul WALL