Staring Down the Armada Collective

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at orthanc.ca
Fri Dec 4 05:14:39 UTC 2015

On Dec 3, 2015, at 6:28 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon at orthanc.ca> wrote:

> Are we perhaps, finally, reaching the cusp where everyone has realized that if we all, collectively, tell the rodents to f*** off, they just might?

I should also mention that, despite their bluster, they can't keep it up for more than half an hour.

By then, the upstream networks have figured it out and have null routed anything of consequence - far upstream.  Meanwhile, back haul your traffic in via a private network and they won't be able to do shit to you. (E.g. the standard Cloudflare model.)

They are not as smart as they make themselves out to be.  Don't let fear drive your decisions.

--lyndon