TWC RR contact off list ?

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Thu Dec 3 16:34:00 UTC 2015

Could someone from TWC RR contact me off-list ?  I have an IPv6 / DNS question / request.  I’m in Cincinnati, OH and this is residential if that matters.

Otherwise - if anyone non-TWC on list can point me to a person/address etc that will let me leap frog frontline support that would be great.  There’s no way the support folks are going to know what I’m asking or who/how to escalate.

Thanks in advance.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: