APC vs TrippLite metered PDU's

Justin H. justindh.ml at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:42:29 UTC 2015

I haven't had any experience with TrippLite's interface, but I've gotten
very frustrated with java interfaces lately and avoid them if possible.

APC's web interface is both simple and easy.  I use their switched rack
PDUs, but I believe the interface is the same for metered. It's simple
and easy, but has enough features to be generally useful to me.

Justin H.