OT: BdNOG announces website blocks

Filip Hruska fhr at fhrnet.eu
Tue Dec 1 19:22:27 UTC 2015

I think that means they'd like to use deep packet inspection equipment
for the whole country. But they don't have the budget for equipment with
such capabilities so they want to limit bandwidth usage by cutting off
access to some popular services.

Maybe I got it all wrong; That article is very confusing.