BGP advertise-best-external on RR

Diptanshu Singh diptanshu.singh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:53:41 UTC 2015

Yes . In the case of diverse path , shadow route reflector will be the one wherever  you enable commands to trigger diverse path computation.

Good thing with diverse path is that the RR-Clients don't have to have any support but bad thing is that it can only reflect One additional best-path( second best path ) .

Sent from my iPhone