Google Apps for ISPs -- Lingering fallout

Josh Hoppes josh.hoppes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:59:03 UTC 2015

When it comes to reasons for them to force everyone off I believe it
has to do with control. ISP accounts tend to be personal accounts, but
when you stop being a customer of the ISP they will deactivate the
account. Now that they tied purchases on the play store to the account
it made things very messy when a customers account was deactivated and
they suddenly lose all of this stuff they paid for.