Data Center operations mail list?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Aug 22 01:49:10 UTC 2015

I'm on a mailing list hosted at Amazon, uses their API, etc. Other than the bumps in the migration to Amazon, I haven't seen any real issues. Hundreds of people on the list posting hundreds (total, not each) of messages per day. No complaints. *shrugs*

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com