Data Center operations mail list?

Rafael Possamai rafael at gav.ufsc.br
Tue Aug 18 21:51:25 UTC 2015

I actually suggested this to Chris while discussing what to have in the
website, I definitely think it would be nice to have a platform to help
plan and schedule local events for social and networking purposes.

I am working with a few people on designing a website, so I am guessing
some time in September we will have this in place.