Data Center operations mail list?

Idafe Houghton idafe.houghton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:33:23 UTC 2015

While I am recent incorporation, have you ever thought about organizing
a few meetups? I am not from America, but there has been a boom
recently, on a few cities around the world striving to make a global
linked community network of techlabs.

Probably, it isn't suited for this community mailing-list, that is
pretty specialized, but just saying. I have been lately interested in
these forms of communication, knowledge and experience sharing.

My tips.