Drops in Core

alif.terranson (IMAP) alif.terranson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 02:18:21 UTC 2015

Sean Donelan Opined Thusly,

"Generally I don't believe ISPs that claim 100% uptime or 0% packet loss."

I have seen a "perfect score" on a Keynote evaluation, while we had a rather nasty outage outside a preststed maintenance window.  When we objected that the outages was a planned maintenance that somehow escaped publication, it was ignored by Keynote - how generous!  I doubt anyone here would deny the difficulty of maintaining a five 9's record, going above and beyond to claim no packet loss just tells you who they really are...

--
Yours,
/s/

Alif

Sent from my 100% uptime, packet loss-free digital carrier pigeon.