BRAS sugestion

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Fri Aug 14 16:52:35 UTC 2015

The Walmart ones cost less upfront, but their support sucks.  This often
leads to sags in performance, especially from the view of the average
eyeball network user, which results in personal discomfort when senior
management determines that the best way to resolve the issue is to bring
in some external consultants to really strip the system down and get
hands-on with optimizing heap sizes.