Data Center operations mail list?

Mike the.lists at mgm51.com
Wed Aug 12 00:10:27 UTC 2015

On 8/11/2015 3:27 PM, Simon Lockhart wrote:
> On Tue Aug 11, 2015 at 01:35:28pm -0400, Jay Ashworth wrote:
>> Absolutely feel free to use it; I haven't seen a single message on it in...
>> well, it was 3 years ago I was in datacenters regularly, so I'm goin with
>> "3 years".  :-)
>
> There's a message there now... :)
>
> Rather than fragmenting further, I'd suggest building up demand first on
> existing infrastructure. If it gets to the size of NANOG and needing a
> support organisation around it, then it can split off then...
>
> Simon

At some point (hopefully sooner than later) the OP should just move
forward in some manner with the concept.

If I've learned anything about mailing lists in the past 35+ years,
things will be discussed and discussed and discussed and...

Parkinson's Law of Triviality comes to mind...
http://www.greatleadershipbydan.com/2012/12/parkinsons-law-of-triviality.html