free Tools to monitor website performance

James Sink jsink at phone.com
Tue Aug 11 14:59:27 UTC 2015

Monitis has a free option called monitor.us and you can set up several
different kinds of probes in many locations.

[image: Phone.com] <http://www.phone.com/>James SinkSenior Network Engineer
jsink at phone.com(800) 997-9179 x506Try Phone.com free!
<http://www.phone.com/?_tracking_id=10132>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This
e-mail and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of
the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please do not read,
distribute, or take action in reliance upon this message. Instead, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this message and
its attachments from your computer system.