Experience on Wanguard for 'anti' DDOS solutions

Nick Rose nick.rose at enzu.com
Tue Aug 11 14:42:57 UTC 2015

We have processed just under a million anomalies with this software, we use the Chelsio cards for filtering. We had some troubles with packet loss on the filter side until we started using those which were a new feature in the latest release.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Nick Rose | CTO
Enzu Inc
nick.rose at enzu.com