Super Core Hardware suggestions

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Mon Aug 10 21:05:14 UTC 2015

     I'm in the same boat myself. One thing I can share is Juniper really
doesn't want to talk about the PTX1000 at all right now as it's not due to
be available until November. They're going to suggest you look at the
MX240/480 instead.

*[image: userimage]Scott Larson[image: los angeles]
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/4216+Glencoe+Ave,+Marina+Del+Rey,+CA+90292/@33.9892151,-118.4421334,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80c2ba88ffae914d:0x14e1d00084d4d09c>Lead
Systems Administrator[image: wdlogo] <https://www.wiredrive.com/> [image:
linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiredrive> [image: facebook]
<https://www.twitter.com/wiredrive> [image: twitter]
<https://www.facebook.com/wiredrive> [image: instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/wiredrive>T 310 823 8238 x1106
<310%20823%208238%20x1106>  |  M 310 904 8818 <310%20904%208818>*