Experience on Wanguard for 'anti' DDOS solutions

Richard Holbo holbor at sonss.net
Mon Aug 10 17:58:48 UTC 2015

We are currently using Wanguard.  Have had it in place for about 6months.
Have not setup BGP peering with my edges to blackhole inbound traffic yet
simply because I haven't had time, but the product itself seems to be
pretty full featured and has lots of options and a pretty reasonable
interface.  I've got two netflow sensors running against Huawei NE40
routers with full routes.  For now (I get two or three 2G+ DDOS a month)
it's been enough to see the alert and manually blackhole it .

Getting ahold of support can be a bit of a chore, but they do respond, and
the manual is good.

Have you setup the Demo yet?

/rh

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Marcel Duregards <marcel.duregards at yahoo.fr