Someone from Bell Canada (Bell.net / Sympatico.ca) Offlist Request

Michael Morris mmorris at cavalluzzo.com
Tue Aug 4 17:21:09 UTC 2015

Can someone from Bell (Bell.net / Sympatico.ca) contact me offlist.

We have many, several hundred clients on either of those services and
since the first week of July we have not been able to send email through
the primary MX (mxmta.owm.bell.net).  The secondary MX was accepting and
now is not, I have been told by the tech that this was by design and all
is now funnelling through the one point.

I have a ticket opened on two of our customer accounts and that ticket
information available, and the tech informs me that the issue has been
replicated, acknowledged and with the vendor for patching which was
supposed to be last week but that was delayed.

Just looking for an update as we are not a customer, but we do need to
communicate with our clients.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Morris
mmorris at cavalluzzo.com