free Tools to monitor website performance

sathish kumar Ippani sathish.kumar.ippani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:23:40 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Thanks to all for reviewing my topic, may it is slightly off topic.

We have almost 300 URL's (local and web) and we want to monitor few of them
which are very critical URL's for web access and local access.

I would like to know is there any free tool or software with I can use to
monitor url performance in terms of response time. Which gives more
information like how much time it taken to connect the server and time to
load the page and total response time.

Thanks in advance.

--
With Regards,