[BULK] Verizon exiting California

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Aug 4 00:27:40 UTC 2015

"Revision 7 (8/3/2006) "

That now explains why they were talking about ATM exchanges and DS3 international links...

Speaking of Frontier peering... does anyone have a contact over there? They haven't responded to my e-mail. I didn't send more than one (I think) because I didn't want to be annoying. Some may call that an impossible task.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com