Quakecon: Network Operations Center tour

Sam Thomas sthomas at lart.net
Mon Aug 3 23:12:14 UTC 2015

Very interesting. I still have in ~/ a 6509 config I did for an early
Quakecon (or some predecessor or similar event) as a favor for a friend in
~2003. The more things change...

BTW, ISTR there's some dark fiber between Anatole and INFOMART. I'm sure
there's somebody in the 'mart who could provide $REALLY_FAST connectivity
if the fiber is still in place.