Quakecon: Network Operations Center tour

Mr Bugs bugs at debmi.com
Mon Aug 3 21:38:56 UTC 2015

The WiFi jammers have an interesting MO. They don't throw up static on the
frequency, that would also block their own wifi. They spoof
de-authentication packets. I've been looking for a way to detect this kind
of jamming because my WiFi sucks and I live next to three hotels, what you
get for living in downtown Atlanta.