Bright House IMAP highwater warning real?

tqr2813d376cjozqap1l at tutanota.com tqr2813d376cjozqap1l at tutanota.com
Sun Aug 2 19:56:24 UTC 2015

- Tell user that they're nearly out of storage. Specify how much they've used
and how much they have total. Perhaps include a percentage
- Mention that they could delete email that isn't needed to recover space.
- (optional but nice) Show the subject and sender of the biggest
messages
- (optional but nice) Mention how big the trash folder is (with percentage)
and tell them they could empty it
- Tell user to visit website or call if they have any questions or want to
add more storage

None of this 'high water mark' crap

2. Aug 2015 19:44 by frnkblk at iname.com: