Bright House IMAP highwater warning real?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Aug 2 18:54:45 UTC 2015

Any brighthouse email admins on the list? My sister got the following high water warning message, with the included headers which, since they appear to include no Received: headers, look like they actually came from brighthouse's email cluster.

If this is a real Bright House warning message, somebody should be flogged. Teaching people which messages is to believe is hard enough...

Cheers,
-- jra