IPTV providers in IN/Chicago

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Apr 28 00:54:54 UTC 2015

I have these guys as contacts for that sort of service. It was reasonably priced. They even had a "when you approach 1k customers, you can move to this other system" option. Someone that has small guys in mind is rare.

"Emily" < emily.call at mwt.net >

Emily Call
Midwest Video Solutions
608-634-7411

"Tom Barry" < barry at wins.net >, "Bob Hurtgen" < hurtgen at wins.net >

http://www.midwestvideosolutions.com/

Let them know I sent you. Maybe I'll get some cookies for it at some point.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com