OT: Long term contract work in Boston/Cambridge area

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Apr 24 12:55:15 UTC 2015

Good morning,

First, I beg your pardon if job posting are unacceptable. I had a quick
glance at the website and didn't see anything jump out as prohibited.

I've got a couple of contractor positions open in Infosec and am hoping
to find someone with a good background in networking, tools (IDS, Flow
collection reporting, Splunk, etc.) who is also decent at scripting
(most stuff is in perl but python would be ok too).

Positions report to me so I'll be able to answer any questions you might
have.

Cheers,
Harry