Low cost WDM gear

Kenneth McRae kenneth.mcrae at me.com
Fri Apr 17 00:23:48 UTC 2015

Michelle speaks English.

On Apr 16, 2015, at 09:04 AM, Justin Wilson - MTIN <lists at mtin.net> wrote:

Does anyone have a English speaking rep for FiberStore? I have a client with a difficult time ordering some custom stuff. Language barrier is a big issue.

Justin Wilson j2sw at mtin.net
http://www.mtin.net Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com Podcast about xISP topics
http://www.midwest-ix.com Peering – Transit – Internet Exchange