macomnet weird dns record

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Tue Apr 14 14:47:43 UTC 2015

Transit traffic isn't issue, as upload/download ratio usually 1:2 or more.

As I said before when you already on edge of your profits, you don't
bother fixing these clients. Its not about best practice which I agree,
but business you are running, which is suppose to be profitable. And
fixing these bad machines doesn't give you any profits.