Multi-gigabit edge devices as CPE

Watson, Bob Bob.Watson at wwt.com
Thu Apr 9 14:38:46 UTC 2015

I think e in ren is edu not edge
L3vpn or L2vpn for pseudo  back haul or l2 extensions
State ren I assume to stand for regional education network so likely vrf would be public internet possibly Internet 2 , district traffic, maybe higher Ed access for night class and vice versa.

One way to achieve 10g mpls plus full table and stay under 10k you may be better served to break out pre-agg role for mpls and private L3 hand off and for Internet peering step a hop back and peer at agg with a heavy duty juniper or cisco box over a l2vpn extension to the CE

Sent from my iPad