Fixing Google geolocation screwups

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Wed Apr 8 11:31:24 UTC 2015

We operate IPv6 tunnel broker tb.netassist.ua, so /48 from our /32 is
spread all around the world.
Google change geo of our WHOLE /32 from time to time to another cute
random place ;) One time Google decided we are in IRAN and block a lot
of content as "not available in your country" o_O
Unfortunately, there is no "magic button" to fix it, as well as no human
contact in Google to discuss it. I'm still trying to find a good
solution, but not found it.