Usage data from Turkey

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Mon Apr 6 06:57:54 UTC 2015

Turkey unfortunately doesn't have a major internet exchange point as we
know it.

It has T-NAP which is few isps coming together and establishing L3 link
between each other and sending some prefixes to keep traffic local. It's
however more like a coordinated PNI not an exchange point.

there are several others like IST-IX, etc which I don't think actually
changes any significant (1G-10G...etc) traffic

mehmet