Any google network admins out there?

Harald Koch chk at pobox.com
Sun Apr 5 14:33:51 UTC 2015

> On 4/4/2015 3:11 AM, Lou Ashtonhurst wrote:
>
>> Randy, you can just use the contact details on their page about it:
>>
>> https://support.google.com/websearch/contact/ban
>>
>> Ask them for the netflow or other source of proof. My understanding was
>> they blocked on /32s not larger subnets which would indicate that the
>> traffic is coming from your network, and not someone with a similar
>> address, but you should be able to check once they give you the info.

This reply suggests you've never actually used that contact page. Have you
received a response from them?

I get this message about once a month using one or both of my Linode-based
web proxies. Google remains silent; as they say in the contact page: the
process is completely automated and there's nothing mere humans can do
about it.

Bow to our robot overlords.