Any google network admins out there?

Randy nanog at afxr.net
Sun Apr 5 08:01:24 UTC 2015

On 4/4/2015 3:11 AM, Lou Ashtonhurst wrote:
> Randy, you can just use the contact details on their page about it:
>
> https://support.google.com/websearch/contact/ban
>
> Ask them for the netflow or other source of proof. My understanding
> was they blocked on /32s not larger subnets which would indicate that
> the traffic is coming from your network, and not someone with a
> similar address, but you should be able to check once they give you
> the info.
>
> Hope that helps a bit
> Lou

I've gotten a new IP by my ISP and the issue has gone away, but it was
extra cost and inconvenience as I have to resetup my "non google"
related services back up. I'm a developer, and one whos adept at
removing malware, of which I broke my computer twice trying to find any
existence of. Google has not responded yet from that contact form from
when I submitted that originally. I've also found several places/fourms
where people are having the same issue I was, hopefully it doesn't come
back.