BGP offloading (fixing legacy router BGP scalability issues)

Colin Johnston colinj at gt86car.org.uk
Thu Apr 2 18:22:41 UTC 2015

it is not censorship to check traffic follows correct standards and does not deliberately constantly try to exploit.
it could easily be solved if china abuse departments co-operate and acknowledge reports and fix
if not then country bans are in place and will remain in place until culture change is done

colin
Sent from my iPhone